Skip to main content
- Individual members of large families, bringing their Family Registry Book (Libro de Familia) or the equivalent from EU or Latin American countries, or nationals of said countries holding residence or work permits.
- Children ages 5 to 16. Identification card or passport must be shown by young people ages 14 to 16.
- Citizens over 65 from Member States of the European Union or Latin American countries. Identification card, passport, driving licence or work or residence permit must be shown.
- Students up to 25 years old holding a valid national or international student card.
- Educational institutions not entitled to free rate after the 12-school limit is reached.